Wednesday 13 March 2013

QUESTION FOUR- Who Would Be The Audience For Your Magazine & Why?




Above is a picture of what I believe a member of my target audience would look like. I believe that those who would read my magazine would be into their music, and so would wear band t-shirts, but do not care much about their appearance and so would dress quite 'simply' in clothing such as skinny jeans and converse. My target audience would listen to soft rock/punk bands such as You Me At Six, Panic! At The Disco and My Chemical Romance. I believe this as these are the types of bands that would be featured in my magazine. 
They would purchase their clothing from somewhere like pulp, and would wear brands such as David And Goliath. My target audience would have a very simple sense of humor and so would watch shows such as Mythbusters. My target audience would more play games and spend time on the internet than watch shows, and so would watch youtubers such as PewDiePie for entertainment. They would buy my magazine because the humor inside would be fitted with their interests as well as the bands inside being the bands that are liked by them. They would buy it because they aren't that many rock magazines like Kerrang, and so they would purchase it to find things out about their artists that they could not do so otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment